Recognizing achievement in interactive customer experiences
The ICX Association Elevate Awards honor the individuals and organizations that are pacesetters in using technology to elevate the customer experience. Winners are recognized at an awards dinner held during our annual ICX Summit. The 2018 ICX Summit will be held on June 12-14 in Dallas.
Any interested company, regardless of ICX Association membership status, is welcome to submit an entry for an Elevate Awards. The cost to enter is $200 per category for members and $250 for non-members.
The entry deadline for the 2018 Elevate Awards has been extended to Friday, April 13, 2018.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Step 1 – Pick your award categories
Review the list of categories in the right column of this page and decide which ones you’d like to apply for. Please note that entry fees are assessed per category.
Step 2 – Compile info required to judge your entry
For your entry, you will need to provide the following information (responses have a 200 word limit for each question):
- A brief overview of the project/technology that may be used for the awards presentation or promotional purposes — information provided here must be non-confidential.
- Explain the objectives of the deployment or the technology — what problem were you trying to solve and how? Please be specific.
- An in-depth project description including timeframe of the project. You may include information for the judges’ consideration that cannot be made public — answers to this question will be viewed by judges and staff only and will not be included in the presentation or promotion of the awards program.
- Describe the results you achieved with this project, relative to the objectives set forth. Be sure to state how results were measured and provide as much tangible evidence of your results as possible for the judges’ consideration.
Step 3 – Prepare a video demonstration
All entries will require a video demonstration of the product in use. Criteria for your video submission are as follows:
- Videos must be no more than 5 minutes in length.
- Videos must be hosted by either YouTube or Vimeo. We embed the videos in our online judging form. Embeddable YouTube or Vimeo formats are the only acceptable formats. Judges will NOT view videos that require downloading a file.
- Videos should start with a wide shot of the product in its natural setting and zoom in for the demonstration.
- A person should use the product to demonstrate aspects of the system’s capabilities (e.g. hardware, software, content, interaction, etc.).
- Narration of what is occurring in the video is acceptable. No promotional or sales narration will be considered.
- ICX Association has permission to download and utilize these videos in the awards presentation, on its web site and other promotional purposes relative to the ICX Association awards and conference/trade show.
- Videos not adhering to these criteria will result in disqualification of the entry and forfeiture of the entry fee.
- This URL must stay active until at least 12/31/18 — if your entry is a finalist/winner, this video will be visible on the ICX Association website for an indefinite period. The ICX Association is not responsible for broken links.
Step 4 – Submit payment and complete the entry form
Once you have compiled the info in steps 1-3 above, click here to pay the entry fee. Upon successful payment, we will provide you with a link to a form where you will submit the information about your entry.
Please note that you will need to repeat this process for each category you enter.
Before starting your application, please review the instructions in the main column of this page. When ready, click the button below to begin the submission process.
Entry Deadline: April 13, 2018
- Best ICX Content, Point of Sale
- Best ICX Content, Point of Transit
- Best ICX Content, Point of Wait
- Best ICX Deployment: Corporate Communication
- Best ICX Deployment: Digital Out-of-Home
- Best ICX Deployment: E-commerce
- Best ICX Deployment: Entertainment/Gaming
- Best ICX Deployment: Financial Services
- Best ICX Deployment: Government/Education/Non-Profit
- Best ICX Deployment: Healthcare
- Best ICX Deployment: Hospitality
- Best ICX Deployment: Restaurant
- Best ICX Deployment: Retail
- Best ICX Deployment: Travel
- Best ICX Deployment: Other (for a vertical market not listed above)
- ICX Deployment of the Year
- ICX Influencer of the Year
The ICX Association welcomes entries from all interested companies, regardless of membership status.
- Members: $200 per category
- Non-Members: $250 per category
You may enter more than one project, or the same project in more than one category. Either way, you must pay for each award and each category entered.