By Jenn Gvozdek – Omnivex Corporation
Human Resource departments are undergoing continuous change as both organizations and the workforce become more digital. 56% of companies are redesigning their HR programs to leverage digital and mobile tools. From implementing analytics and integrating legacy systems to new recruitment and employee tools, HR is building the workplace of the future with a renewed focus on employee engagement.
Employee engagement is vital to the success of an organization and workers hired today expect digital communication. 85% of employees are performing below their potential due to engagement issues, but digital communication strategies aimed at employees can change this.
HR plans that focus on innovation, digital communication and real-time information to build engagement is driving the workplace of the future, now.
Watch below to learn more about the HR digital transformation.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018