PARIS & ASHBURN, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, announced the latest version of TEMS Investigation. This new version is designed to provide Mobile Network Operators, Infrastructure vendors and Regulators with the ability to clear 5G spectrum, accurately measure the 5G NR network coverage, and provide input for 5G NR propagation model tuning.
TEMS Network Testing software can now be used together with commercial 5G NR Scanner Receivers. Infovista has been testing this solution in the field, in a number of 5G NR network trials with tier 1 operators and with several global infrastructure suppliers. The equipment has been used together with Infovista Planet, to accurately tune 5G NR propagation models (both Sub 6Ghz and mmWave)
With initial support of PCTel and plans for agnostic scanner support, customers will be able to choose between different scanners types and models to support both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) 5G NR network testing. The software can either run on a laptop or on a PC clustered solution. Both solutions can be controlled centrally by Infovista’s orchestration and real time analytics tool, TEMS Director. TEMS Director includes Network Analytics based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which can reduce the operating costs of drive-testing by up to 60%.
Both TEMS Investigation and TEMS Paragon are designed to use commercial 5G NR devices as they become available. This will allow early adopters of 5G NR to gain insight into the performance of different smartphones and their interaction with real 5G NR networks. Today, Infovista is the only vendor with 5G planning, geodata and Network Testing capability.
“With nearly 300 mobile operators announcing 5G rollout plans or trials in the near future, the need for accurate network planning and testing will be pivotal to the future success of 5G services,” said Adrian Jakobsson, SVP RAN portfolio. “By providing the tools to develop and test accurate 5G propagation models, we plan to help our customers deliver the highest quality and most efficient 5G network deployments in their respective markets.”
For more information on Infovista TEMS Investigation solutions, visit: https://www.infovista.com/products/tems-portfolio.
Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, provides complete visibility and unprecedented control over modern networks and their applications. Infovista delivers brilliant user experiences and maximum value for networks and applications. At the core of its approach are data and analytics, to give service providers and enterprises real-time insights to make critical business decisions. Infovista offers a comprehensive line of solutions from the radio network to enterprise to device throughout the lifecycle of a network. No other solutions provider has this totality of vision. More than 1,500 enterprises and service providers around the world—including 250 of the world’s top mobile network operators—rely on Infovista. Know Your Network with Infovista.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018