Meridian, an industry-leading kiosk manufacturer and software developer recently launched a newly redesigned website. With a large library of resources on Meridian’s product lines of indoor and outdoor kiosks, digital signage, and software solutions, the new user-friendly site is designed to inform and assist current and potential customers across the entire spectrum.
ABERDEEN, N.C. (PRWEB) – Meridian, an industry-leading kiosk manufacturer and software developer recently launched a newly redesigned website. Though the site was completely redesigned, those who have previously visited can find it under the same domain as before, meridiankiosks.com.
Stephanie Mewherter, Meridian’s Marketing Director, spearheaded the website launch process. “The site was last redesigned in 2015, so it was well overdue for a facelift,” Mewherter said. “After three years of developing a large library of resources, we needed a better way to make those resources available to the public.”
That large library of resources includes expanded information on Meridian’s product lines of indoor kiosks, outdoor kiosks, and digital signage. “The newly designed product pages provide significantly more information to our site visitors,” Mewherter said. Each product page is now complete with images, sizing information, and customization options to help bring to life how Meridian’s standard kiosk models can be designed to meet each end-user’s unique needs.
The new site also provides a platform on which visitors can submit contact requests for more information and download a wide range of content—from product specification sheets to resources like case studies and white papers. Information on Meridian’s mzero kiosk software solutions are available as well.
In addition to offering more information and resources, the new site is also easier to navigate. “We are excited about the new streamlined design which makes finding information much easier for site visitors,” said Mewherter. The new user-friendly interface is designed to inform and assist current and potential customers across the entire spectrum—from those gathering their first bits of information about digital kiosks and their capabilities, to those who are in a position to move forward and make a purchasing decision.
Following the site launch on October 14, Meridian has already noticed an uptick in site visitors and anticipates that the trend will continue for the foreseeable future. “We are excited about the influx of inquiries that we’ve already started to receive after the launch and look forward to continuing to provide our clients with innovative self-service solutions as Meridian continues to grow as a market leader.”
Meridian is a fully integrated manufacturer of indoor and outdoor kiosks, interactive digital signage, and self-service software. As a complete end-to-end self-service innovator, Meridian develops products and services all under one roof, providing greater efficiency, and lean, high-quality results. Experience Meridian’s newly redesigned website for yourself at meridiankiosks.com.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018