New projector mounts feature higher load rating and enhanced flexibility for mounting heavier laser projectors
AURORA, Ill. – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, today announced the addition of two new Heavy Duty Universal Projector Mounts (PJR125 and PJR125-POR) to the brand’s award-winning range of mounting solutions.
Designed for use in applications including corporate, education, home entertainment, retail, live event, museums, and theme parks, the Heavy Duty Universal Projector Mounts support a wide
range of projector models, including laser projectors, large venue projectors, and heavy LCD/LED projectors. Offering the largest mounting pattern in the industry, the mounts also accommodate
projectors weighing up to 125 lbs., with the PJR125-POR model being the only mount on the market that supports portrait-mounted projectors weighing over 75 lbs.
“We are excited to continue the expansion of our line of universal projector mounts to offer a solution that supports more projectors than any other standard mount on the market,” said Brian
McClimans, Vice President of Sales for Americas and APAC, Peerless-AV. “Our new Heavy Duty Universal Projector Mounts prevent projector sag and image realignment, while providing
flexibility and a robust aesthetic that is perfect for any heavy duty projector.”
Peerless-AV’s projector mounts feature a low-profile design and simple Hook-and-Hang™ feature to help installers when securing the projector and making adjustments. The mounts include six
universal legs (four pre-installed) that provide additional support for projectors with more than four mounting holes and are completely adjustable.
Both mounts contain a universal adaptor plate that extends up to a 25.5″ mounting pattern to accommodate most projector models. In addition, the mounts’ tilt, roll, and swivel features are all
lockable to prevent even the smallest shift in image. Plus, cable management allows cables to be routed through the mount and out of sight.
Peerless-AV’s Heavy Duty Universal Projector Mounts (PJR125 and PJR125-POR) are available now through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks.
Connect with Peerless-AV via social media on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete
kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers
world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018