GOLDfinger and Betson Imperial Parts & Service are thrilled to take their partnership to the 2018 Global Gaming Expo (G2E) to showcase their new and innovative products on October 9-11 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is the largest gathering of global, commercial and tribal gaming professionals in North America. Attendees will experience firsthand the new products and innovative technologies showcased on the expo floor. G2E has everything you need for your casino floor and across your entire operation – from traditional casino fare to non-gaming amenities and digital products – G2E is where business growth is accelerated.
GOLDfinger and Betson Imperial Parts & Service will be in booths #3033 and #2835, bringing with them the latest in touch screen monitors, perfect for popular gaming cabinets because of its extreme durability, and bright, bold colors for the best interactive gaming experience. Betson Imperial Parts & Service brings over 80 years of experience and leadership in the coin-operated industry, helping you find the parts you need to run your business efficiently.
“Betson Imperial Parts & Service has been exhibiting at G2E for over 10 years, but this is our second year with GOLDfinger and we are very excited to show the gaming industry the newest in touch screen technology,” said Richard Zayas-Bazan, Vice President of Betson Imperial Parts & Service.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018