New self ordering kiosks leverage Vexilor POS to deliver the ultimate guest experience
TORONTO, CANADA– Givex®, the cloud-based customer engagement solution that streamlines end-to-end business operations, has just announced a partnership with Elo, a leading global supplier of touchscreen solutions. Givex will be offering ordering kiosks using Elo’s self-service touchscreen technology to dynamic, fast-growing quick service and fast casual restaurant chains.
Kiosks have been swiftly growing in popularity in the restaurant space, with many owner-operators implementing them in order to provide more customer convenience and optimize their labor force. This new combined solution delivers even more in these areas by using Givex’s Vexilor POS to provide deep customization and enterprise-wide data visibility, marrying it to Elo’s well-known hardware quality and reliability.
“Many successful restaurant chains are already familiar with Elo’s touchscreens in their high-traffic environments,” says Don Gray, CEO, Givex. “Their ease of integration is incredible. We’re very excited to partner with them to offer ordering kiosks which use our POS to work seamlessly with all aspects of operations from food production to online ordering. We truly believe such tightly integrated systems move customers through the queue faster and are the future of the guest experience.”
“The combination of Vexilor POS and Elo I-Series allows for seamless deployment of commercial-grade Android solutions across multiple touchpoints within the restaurant chains that Givex serves,” says Dave Murphy, senior director of point-of-sale strategy and partner development at Elo. “This makes it easier for Givex to deploy and manage new and innovative solutions that enhance the customer experience and increase the restaurant operators’ average check.”
Vexilor POS was developed in close collaboration with industry-leading restaurant chains in order to create a restaurant management solution that streamlines operations.
Elo founders pioneered the touchscreen more than 40 years ago. Today, Elo is a global supplier of touch-enabled technology, products and industry solutions. The Elo portfolio encompasses the broadest selection of OEM touchscreen components, touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers for the demanding requirements of diverse markets, including gaming machines, hospitality systems, industrial automation, interactive kiosks, healthcare, office equipment, point of sale terminals, retail displays and transportation applications. The Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation with more than 20 million installations worldwide.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018