Madera was previously digital signage program manager at CDW Corporation
MINNEAPOLIS—October 2, 2018—Agosto Inc., a tier 1 Premier Google Cloud Partner and developer of Skykit, a born-in-the-cloud, Chrome-based digital signage content management system (CMS), announced today that Dave Madera has joined its team as the Skykit Channel Manager. Madera is tasked with building relationships within the national service provider (NSP) channel in order to augment Skykit’s market reach in North America.
“I’ve known Dave since he was the Samsung brand manager at CDW,” said Linda Hofflander, VP, global channels and alliances for Skykit. “His enthusiasm and expertise about digital signage technologies, along with his strong relationships with NSPs in our industry, will be a great asset at Agosto.”
Madera graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing, and joined CDW where he spent the last 14 years. He began his tenure in sales, and after several years went on to be a brand manager, representing NEC and Samsung. His dedication to those brands resulted in their status as top sales partners at CDW. During his most recent years at CDW, Madera was Video Program Manager, promoting the company’s digital signage practice and creating promotions to support this vendor-agnostic partnership to sales.
“The opportunity to continue working with NSPs and provide them with the only digital signage CMS built on Google Cloud is very exciting,” stated Madera. “The digital signage market is growing so fast and Skykit is a fantastic addition to any NSP’s product portfolio.”
Madera is an experienced technology solutions specialist with expertise in digital signage, sales management and operations, enterprise hardware and software, and retail. His certifications include:
- Digital Signage Certified Expert
- Digital Signage Display Expert
- Digital Content and Media Expert
- Digital Signage Network Expert
Skykit lets users create and edit content with tools they already use every day such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Slides, YouTube videos, web streams and more, and publish content to one screen or thousands with the click of a button. The CMS is built on Google Cloud so it’s infinitely scalable. Agosto was recently recognized as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. This is the fourth year that Agosto has earned the honor, which is based on anonymous employee feedback. Madera is based in the Chicago area.
Skykit is a born-in-the-cloud digital signage software platform designed for infinite scalability. Easy to manage through the chrome browser on any device, users can control, collaborate, and update content in real-time on any number of displays, anywhere in the world. Skykit has seamless integration with Google Drive and Apps, and lets users create content in the applications they already know and love. Skykit was launched in 2016 by Agosto. To learn more, visit www.skykit.com. Follow: Twitter | Google+ | Blog.
Founded in 2001, Agosto is a cloud services company that helps organizations leverage Google Cloud products in the private and public sectors, providing technical solutions, change management and training, custom development, migration and deployment from legacy systems, ongoing admin support, and product development. Agosto is one of the largest Cloud Platform Partners globally, and was named Google Global Partner of the Year for Cloud in 2013. The company has been included in the Inc. 500 | 5000 four times. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., and with offices in Toronto, Ontario, Agosto’s clients include 1-800-Got-Junk?, the State of Wyoming, Unilog, Groupon, Jaguar Land Rover, and the Library of Congress, among others. For more information visit www.agosto.com. Follow Agosto: Twitter |Blog | LinkedIn.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018