Scottsdale, AZ – World-class kiosk manufacturer ZIVELO (best known for providing kiosks to McDonald’s across North America) is proud to announce the completion of a Distribution Partnership with BlueStar to streamline the company’s ability to meet increasing demand.
Founded in 1929 with a network of over 12,000 value added resellers, Bluestar is a leading global technology distributor of a variety of solutions, including Point-of-Sale, ADC, RFID, Digital Signage, kiosks, and more.
“We are excited to align with ZIVELO to bring enhanced kiosk technology to our customers within the channel,” says Mark Fraker, VP of marketing with BlueStar. “Through this partnership, BlueStar will be more capable than ever of filling the needs of our resellers in all verticals, providing complete kiosk solutions to fit any demand or situation.”
ZIVELO, a public computing technology company that offers self-service kiosks and digital signage solutions to multiple key industries, is poised to leverage this best-in-class partnership to meet the needs of the Channel.
“With rapidly growing demand for ZIVELO from the Channel, we are pleased to announce our strategic distribution partnership with BlueStar. Channel partners will now be able to leverage BlueStar’s best-in-class distribution capabilities to provide ZIVELO’s full-service turn-key solutions to their clients” says Ryan Lagace, ZIVELO’s VP of Strategic Partnerships.
With BlueStar’s strong purchasing power and global distribution capabilities, ZIVELO looks to improve efficiencies and meet demand in their robust QSR and Retail verticals, while expanding verticals such as banking, healthcare, hospitality, many more with our new Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners.
“This has been a groundbreaking year for ZIVELO” says ZIVELO CEO, Healey Cypher. “ZIVELO has been long-established as a global leader in beautiful world-class kiosk hardware. With this year’s addition of OakOS – the first kiosk-only SDK and operating system – plus new services and financing arms, ZIVELO is truly a full-service kiosk partner for any company looking to join the self-service revolution.”
For more information about ZIVELO, visit www.zivelo.com.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018