Philadelphia, PA — September 10, 2018 —Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, is showcasing dozens of the industry’s newest products later this month on the E4 AV Tour, coming to the Boston Newton Marriott on September 21. Registration has also opened for the final E4 event of the year, taking place in Nashville on October 25 and 26.
Listen to an interview with Melody Craigmyle, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Almo Corporation about what to expect during the E4 AV Tour in Boston.
“It’s been two years since the tour last stopped in Boston and local attendees will soon discover how much the E4 program has grown and evolved since then – it’s basically an entirely new experience,” explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing & communications, Almo Corporation.
Craigmyle added, “One piece of feedback we always get from E4 attendees is that you can really get one-on-one with top manufacturers and talk about the projects you are working on. E4 is small enough to get that exclusive time but also large enough to have all the newest industry products that perhaps were launched at InfoComm but haven’t begun shipping until now. This exhibit hall is also ideal for those who didn’t make it out to InfoComm in June.”
“We encourage our integrators to bring their end user clients to the exhibit hall portion of the event, which features new products from more than 40 manufacturers, and use it as a local showroom,” noted Craigmyle. “This gives them the ability to show some of the complete AV solutions that are available through Almo.”
Some of the newest products on display during the Boston leg of the E4 AV Tour include:
- AVOCOR F2 Series AVF-6550: Part of the new F series touchscreen displays, the 65-inch product offers a unique combination of display technology and touchscreen innovation. It features a compelling design and seamless integration into existing rooms, networks and compatibility with Unified Communications hardware tools. Boasting a superior touch and whiteboard experience, the optically bonded F50 series is smooth, seamless and accurate down to each pixel.
- BrightSign Series 4 XD and XT Players: Introduced at InfoComm 2018, the new models are designed to support Dolby Vision and HDR10+. They will continue using the sleek, patented industrial design of the Series 3 players.
- Epson Lightscene EV-100 Digital Signage Projector: Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with this digital signage solution. LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications while blending in discreetly to any setting, from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums.
- Epson PowerLite L610U Laser Projector: The compact, affordable PowerLite L610U laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. This wireless projector offers WUXGA resolution and Full HD support. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours and it offers virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine.
- Hitachi LP-EU5002 and LP-EW5002 Projectors. Introduced at Infocomm, Hitachi America expands its Collegiate Series with two 5,000-lumen laser projectors. Both feature 360-degree installation, multiple HDMI inputs, and perfect fit and aspect zoom. The 3LCD 3-chip projectors are low-maintenance products, offering 20,000 hours of traditional operation and up to 50,000 hours when using Life Long 2 mode.
- NEW PARTNER ON THE E4 AV TOUR! iMAGSystems AIR, LIGHTNING, RAIN and THUNDER. Almo is the exclusive distributor for the Melbourne, Australia-based iMAGSystems’ AIR wireless, LIGHTNING (SDVoE), RAIN H.264 and THUNDER (jpeg2000) video-over-IP product line and is introducing the full line to the industry at E4 this fall. iMAGSystems has amassed extensive working knowledge from years of development work, resulting in a deep understanding of the technologies involved in delivering high-resolution video of standard IP networks.
- LG 86UU340C: An 86-inch display with SuperSign basic control software. Up to 100 displays can be controlled by one account with a single server for easy management and usability. It also offers full HD content for perfect picture quality.
- NEW PARTNER ON THE E4 TOUR! Middle-Atlantic Flexview IFP Cart: Features a height-adjustable interactive flat panel mount with premium storage, passive thermal management and power wrapped in beautiful finishes. Perfect for collaborative settings and signage applications. The sleek, slim design and many material options and colors elevate the aesthetics of carts.
- Middle Atlantic UB Huddle Space: A technology-ready, all-in-one furniture solution for collaboration spaces that is designed to maximize equipment and cable storage. It offers easy integration and is ideal for smaller collaboration spaces in corporate and active learning classrooms.
- NEW PARNTER ON THE E4 AV TOUR! Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In. Shown at InfoComm 2018, this paring leverages the benefit of a touchscreen and media player all in one, making it easy to deploy and scale. The best part is this duo offers seamless integration for digital signage environments that is ready for use right out of the box.
- NEC NP-PX1005QL SSL Laser Projector: A 10,000 lumen WQXGA resolution installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and roll free characteristics it delivers seamlessly smooth images in verticals such as corporate boardrooms, simulation, command & control and theme park installations.
- NEC V864Q 86-Inch 4k Panel Display with RPi: Allows for clear, detailed imagery for unobtrusive 24/7 digital signage. Its new contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics creates smooth and stylistic integration into retail, transportation, financial and healthcare environments while the full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. It also includes expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display.
- Peerless-AV SmartMount SR598ML3 Motorized Lift Cart: Designed to safely mount, move, and store an interactive display. UL-recognized actuators allow the cart to raise or lower a display, up to 25.6-inches (650mm), with the touch of a button. For easy setup and storage, the rear compartment provides a secure area for a PC and power strip, while the cable management cord wrap neatly stores the power cord when not in use.
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Bright 492: The perfect digital signage or entertainment solution for any professional application. The XHB492 features top-of-the-line outdoor video quality, along with the durability and longevity backed by a two-year warranty.
- Samsung BE82N: An ideal meeting room display solution featuring a modern slim-edge design at an affordable price, the 82-inch 4K UHD commercial display is the latest addition to the Samsung stand-alone commercial signage category. It is designed for boardroom, conference room and meeting room applications.
- Samsung CE Frame TV 2018: Samsung has launched an updated, 2018 version of its design-focused Frame TV, which comes with additional customization features and a much larger array of art. The Frame TV 2018’s 4K display now features HDR10 and comes with all the upgraded features the South Korean brand has already added to its 2018 QLED lineup. The TV is Bixby voice command-enabled to help users browse shows and control compatible home devices like smart lights and soundbars using Samsung’s voice assistant.
Deion Branch Autograph Session
Sponsored by Sharp, from 1:00-2:30 p.m., E4 Boston attendees can meet former New England Patriots wide receiver, Super Bowl XXXIX MVP, and two-time Super Bowl Champion, Deion Branch.
Deion consistently turned in his biggest performances on the greatest stage in sports, leading all receivers in Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX. He recorded a combined 21 receptions in the two games and owns two of the top seven receiving performances in Super Bowl history. His career reception total in the Super Bowl ranks third all-time.
E4 AV Tour Registration
E4 Boston is on September 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Boston Newton Marriott. The event is complimentary —including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to http://shows.e4avtour.com/boston18/venue/.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Photo Credit: Almo Professional A/V
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018