By John Wills – Almo Professional A/V
Would you be interested in installing a free-standing, 55” portrait kiosk with touch and Wi-Fi connectivity? This kiosk would support a simple interactive directory board, which an end-user can easily update and manage using a cloud-based CMS. All this for around $5,500 retail with an estimated $120/yr. cloud-based CMS fee? And better yet, install it in 30 minutes?
I think I just heard a collective YES!!!!!!!!!!
The opportunity has arrived and is available to dealers regardless of digital signage content experience or having an extensive company.
Introducing the Peerless-AV KIPICT555 “All-in-One” portrait, free-standing kiosk. This kiosk solution is literally ready to go out of the box with a low suggested retail list price of $3,375. It ships complete and assembled with a 55”, 24/7 display that has six simultaneous points of interactive touch, a BrightSign media player and Wi-Fi/RJ45 connectivity. An integrator just unpacks the kiosk, moves it into position and plugs it in. Once powered, simply follow a few on-screen menu instructions and the kiosk is ready for a digital signage application.
And, Almo’s content creation services stands ready to provide dealers with content solutions for their customers. Almo provides dealers with standardized and custom solutions utilizing HTML5 cloud-based content and an easy-to-use CMS for end-users. This includes end-user training to fully complete the project.
BTW, did you know that Almo recently acquired Insteo, a specialized digital signage content and creative company? Check it out!
Dealers now have the ability to offer the ENTIRE digital signage solution and control the entire transaction. In turn, Almo has the Peerless-AV KIPICT555 in stock and our content creation team ready to provide solutions to meet your customers’ visions.
Almo’s E4 AV Tour will be making stops this fall in Boston, MA on September 21 and Nashville, TN on October 26. Don’t miss your chance to see the Kiosk and other exciting technology from your favorite manufacturer partners and register to attend now!
Photo and video credit: Almo Professional A/V
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018