INNOMARK is pleased to announce that it has renewed the G7® Master Facility Qualification for its integrated color management system. This qualification covers INNOMARK’s in-house printing facilities, which primarily produce display graphics, signage, and packaging materials. INNOMARK has been G7® Master Qualified since 2010 and is excited to renew this status.
G7® is an industry-leading set of specifications from Idealliance® for achieving visual similarity across all print processes. It is a global standard widely used to measure the color accuracy on any output device.
“G7 provides third-party verification that INNOMARK offers exceptional color matching and color consistency for offset printing,” said Steve Zick, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing. “This ensures that our clients receive uncompromising color that upholds their brand standards. It also allows us to tightly manage process control, reduce make-ready, and improve overall efficiency.”
“The G7 process gives the industry the tools to more efficiently achieve and maintain that color reproduction. In turn, G7 Master Qualified facilities deliver even more consistent color reproduction for their customers.” Explains Timothy Baechle, Vice President, Global Print Technologies & Workflows, Idealliance.
Participants in the G7 program pride themselves on color management, process control, and maintaining production efficiency. With the help of certified G7 Experts and Professionals, who are trained in the industry leading set of specifications for achieving gray balance, G7 Master Qualified Facilities align their print processes to ensure a neutral appearance across multiple devices.
INNOMARK is a full-service Visual Marketing company that provides temporary and permanent displays, signage, packaging, and retail décor. Its ability to provide in-house design, printing, and manufacturing guarantees high quality at the best possible value. Click here to learn more about INNOMARK’s printing capabilities.
Idealliance® is dedicated to guiding media production best practices, specifications, and standards, worldwide. To learn more about G7 Master Qualification, please visit the Idealliance web site.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018