The Empire State Building holds ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate a new guest experience.
KENILWORTH, NJ—Diversified, a leading global technology solutions provider, announces its participation in yesterday’s Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the grand opening of the new Empire State Building (ESB) entrance and grand lobby. Based on input received from more than four million guests who visit the Observatories every year, the ESB has been completely redesigned with the latest technology to include interactive exhibits and multi-cultural content to enhance the visitor experience.
Engaged in the project for more than a year, Diversified was determined to provide the ESB with the most advanced audio-visual technology available to help them reach their goal. This process included setting up a live demo lab with displays that covered multiple LED pitches, large format LCDs and projectors for projection mapping and blending. Everything seen in the new exhibits was mocked up and tested in the demo lab before fabrication to ensure seamless integration and the best user experience possible.
“Diversified is honored to have been awarded the opportunity to deliver upgraded technology solutions for this truly iconic building,” said Fred D’Alessandro, Founder and CEO of Diversified. “Having grown up visiting the Observatories and experiencing what the ESB has offered its guests for decades, I am humbled and proud that our great team was part of creating new experiences for the next generation of ESB Guests.”
In addition to designing, installing and integrating best-in-class equipment for the new interactive exhibits, the Diversified team built in resiliency and redundancy for the entire critical path of the video system. If for any reason a device in the signal path were to fail, the system will automatically switch to a backup and continue to playout content with no interruption to the experience of exhibit viewers. Furthermore, all units are designed with serviceability in mind to minimize downtime.
Yesterday, all partners involved in the redesign project gathered to celebrate their success and share it with the media. Soon, the doors of the ESB open to the public, and the vision, planning and execution of this new Guest experience will finally come to life.
Diversified is a leading global technology solutions provider delivering a comprehensive suite of solutions designed to connect today’s leading enterprises to the global marketplace. Our expansive yet unique team of industry experts partners with clients from a wide array of markets to help them achieve the highest performance levels, enhance their operations, increase productivity and drive ROI.
Founded in 1993, Diversified has emerged as global partner with more than 30 offices serving a dynamic and diverse global clientele. Whether it’s connecting organizations with effective collaboration, media networks with viewers, fans with the game, brands with their audience, facilities with peace of mind, or enterprises with reliable technology infrastructure, Diversified is your dedicated technology solutions partner to connect you with all of your organization’s technology objectives. Explore more at www.diversifiedus.com.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018