Having the right content for digital screens is key to reaching consumers—but it has to be created and deployed with a rigorous plan in mind to meet your brand’s goals on time and within budget. The first thing to understand about content for digital screens is there are three main types: standard, interactive and dynamic.
- Standard content includes videos and images that fit within an overall space. This might include inspirational or promotional content that spotlights specific products and produces sales lift.
- Dynamic content is a specialized form of content that changes based on real-time conditions like the demographics of the viewer, product availability, weather or time of day. It can be localized and used to reach a specific audience with a personalized and specific message. Dynamic content can integrate live data feeds into your program like news updates, weather information, or sports scores offering an easy way to keep content current and fresh.
- Interactive content is designed to provide the consumer with an extra level of engagement. It may include touchscreen wayfinding tools or experience ratings from other guests.
Once you’ve dialed in the three content types, the importance of measurement cannot be overstated. By collecting data and using analytics you uncover the impact of your content. From this critical feedback messaging can continue to be tailored for increased ROI.
Check out this video to learn more about the power of the three digital content types, then get in touch with Reflect’s Content Services Team to see how we help!
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018