SCOTTSDALE, AZ | SAN FRANCISCO, CA | SEATTLE, WA – ZIVELO has partnered with Ascentium Capital, the nation’s largest private, independent finance company, to provide financing options to clients. Key benefits include payments as low as $29/month for the first 3 months, 100% financing, no down payment required, 1-page application approval for up to $250K in financing with additional financing up to $1.5 Million if needed, and terms up to 36 months which can be extended up to 60 upon request.
The business case for kiosks has made self-service an absolute must-have. Brands are seeing a 20-30% basket lift from kiosk orders and a payback rate in as fast as a handful of months. Yet, historically, building and deploying kiosk programs has been way too challenging. Our goal is for our clients to easily roll-out kiosk programs using our turn-key trio of beautifully designed hardware, integrated services, and a selection of curated applications our clients can deploy in a matter of days. And today, we are excited to announce we’re making it even easier to deploy kiosks: simple financing options. Working in partnership with Ascentium, it’s possible to make hundreds of dollars in increased sales with all-in financing programs for much, much less.
For more information about our solutions, and financing options, visit www.zivelo.com.
ZIVELO stands out in the industry of kiosk manufacturers, with beautiful, simple designs that invite interaction. ZIVELO makes its products out of aluminum, while the industry continues to use steel and plastic. ZIVELO produces its machines in the United States under fair trade standards while most others produce them in Asia with no labor standards. Most importantly, ZIVELO understands the need to create user-friendly interfaces, which is why we design our products with the most convenient and efficient features.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018