Philadelphia, PA — August 8, 2018 — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, has announced the recipients of its 2018 Almo Vendor Awards of Excellence. The awards were presented last week during the company’s National Sales Meeting Gala held at the Baltimore Museum of Art, a major cultural destination recognized for dynamic exhibitions and educational and community outreach programs.
View highlights from the Almo Professional A/V National Sales meeting on the following social media outlets:
“Vendor Awards of Excellence night is always one of my favorites because we get to recognize the outstanding achievements of our suppliers,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “Each of this year’s winners have gone above and beyond to partner with Almo to better support the needs of the Pro AV integrator and reseller. They understand the importance of partnering outside of product sales and join us in creating strong relationships and marketing strategies that build value and success. These awards are indicative of the growth we are achieving together to provide end-to-end AV solutions, education, training and revenue-growing services. Together, we intend to stay ahead and further expand the role of the distributor to ensure our integrator and reseller partners continue to thrive in this industry.”
Recipients of the Almo Pro A/V Vendor of the Year awards are as follows:
· Highest Growth Year-Over-Year in Essentials: Atlona Technologies
· Highest Growth Year-Over-Year for Displays: Avocor
· Top Sales in Essentials: Barco ClickShare
· Top Sales in Displays: NEC Display Solutions of America
· Vendor Rep of the Year: Pat Mead, LegrandAV Brands
Themed “This is Our Year,” the Almo Pro A/V National Sales Meeting included three full days of training and teambuilding for more than 100 employees and 35 vendor partners. The group was treated to a keynote presentation from Kai Kight, a contemporary composer and innovator who spoke about rewriting the music of the AV industry and the importance of writing new music instead of playing what was written in the past.
Almo Pro A/V also used its National Sales Meeting as an opportunity to give back, both to the industry and to the community. In an ongoing effort to support local non-profit businesses, Almo’s vendor partners made product donations worth more than $25,000 towards Integrate Baltimore’s efforts to provide AV technology and raise awareness about viable career paths in the Pro AV industry. In addition, Almo made a monetary donation of more than $4,000 through a corporate contribution and raffle money raised at the event.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018