AV solutions designer and manufacturer creates city center hub with all weather-rated solution
AURORA, Ill. – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, is pleased to announce its Smart City Kiosk (KOP2549-XHB, KOP2555-XHB).
With a focus on functionality and aesthetics, the Smart City Kiosk is designed to be modern, approachable, practical, and endure the rigors of everyday use when unattended. The new all weather-rated solution is ideal for sharing community information, travel, and weather details, as well as wayfinding, advertising, entertainment, and more.
The Smart City Kiosk includes an Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display with full HD1080p resolution for a bright crisp picture, even in direct sunlight. In addition, an optional 10-point IR touch overlay makes the kiosk interactive for all users.
Featuring a curved, modular design that seamlessly blends into any city or town set-up, the Smart City Kiosk offers quick access to the display for maintenance without disturbing any adjacent units. Plus, installation is easy, without the need for cranes or forklifts.
Additional key benefits include:
● An aesthetically-pleasing, elegant minimalistic design
● Fully sealed display requiring no air conditioners or fans for cooling
● Sealed media storage area protected with PermaFlo® filter and cooling fans to prevent the
ingress of dust and water
● Ability to customize with paint colors for the legs, roof, and base, leg design shape, touch
overlay, camera, and more
● No additional layer between the display and enclosure
● Standard design that is easily deployable and ready to ship
● Integration services offered by Peerless-AV
● Dependable operation
“When designing our new Smart City Kiosk, we focused heavily on the features that would be useful for all stakeholders – cities/towns, citizens and visitors, and integrators,” said Brian McClimans, Vice President of Sales for Americas and APAC, Peerless-AV. “This kiosk can be used for wayfinding, contacting emergency facilities, sharing important town information like details on restaurants, local attractions, and events, providing up-to-date public transportation news, introducing interesting city facts, and even games. Plus, with an all-weather, rugged design and the ability to implement data collection sensors, the Smart City Kiosk offers something for everyone.
Towns can manage resources appropriately and communicate with citizens, visitors and the community can learn more about the city, and integrators can easily install and maintain the kiosk.”
Available in 49″, 55″, and soon 65”, the Smart City Kiosk can withstand winds up to 140 mph, making it useable in any city or town for a range of applications, such as retail, government, corporate, hospitality, stadium, and university settings.
The new kiosk is available now through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks. To learn more about the Smart City Kiosk, please visit
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For more than 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive peerless-av.com forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018