Today, digital signage is everywhere. It has transformed not only the retail industry but has also made a massive impact in other sectors as well, including financial services, education, healthcare, hospitality, and transportation. According to Reuters, the Digital Signage Market size will grow from $20.74 billion in 2017 to $31.62 billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 7.28%. In this era of experience, brands are looking for ways to create unique experiences for their customers, allowing them to build tangible relationships that last now and into the future. And place-based digital media is a critical part of how they’re building those relationships today.
Yet, having the right screens in place is just one key to a digital signage strategy’s success. Businesses must ensure they are displaying the right content at the right time at the right place. That’s the job of a content management system (CMS). The CMS is mission control for a digital signage network. A CMS allows organizations to create, customize, schedule, monitor, and deploy content across a network of digital displays. The CMS is considered by most as the cornerstone of any digital signage strategy.
Watch this video to learn how Reflect’s content management system, ReflectView, has been evolving since 2001, offering clients the ability to both manage and deploy dynamic, passive, and/or interactive content to connect and build relationships with consumers.
Photo and Video courtesy of Reflect Systems
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018