Over the last few months, we’ve been growing….
We recently moved into a new and bigger office space, not far from our old offices. The new space has a few conference rooms, including a purpose built space for us to host our visioning sessions. With spectacular views, we feel even more inspired each day, and can’t wait to host our clients in our new home.
We also have hired 15 new Reality Interactive employees! The newest members of our team will support the areas of design, engineering, project management and manufacturing. We’re so excited at the energy our newest team members have brought to Reality and look forward to the great work we’ll all be delivering together.
We’ll share an office tour soon and introduce you to all of our newest team members, so stay tuned!
Photo Credit: Reality Interactive
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018