Wow Bao President Geoff Alexander discussed with Fast Casual Editor Cherryh Cansler how he helped his customers accept the brand’s self-ordering kiosks and use of pick-up cubbies.
“We are now doing full cashless service that you order through your phone or tablet, and the food is delivered via cubbies so there is really no human interaction,” Alexander said during the interview at the Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers gala in May.
Photo and video courtesy of Networld Media Group
- 2018 Seattle Fast Casual Executive Summit a whirlwind of wisdom, wonder - November 7, 2018
- Southern, salad and poké on the menu for Fast Casual Perfect Pitch - September 19, 2018
- 10th edition Fast Casual State of the Industry report now available - September 18, 2018
- Wow Bao wowing with self-service - August 2, 2018
- Freshii named FastCasual’s top brand of the year - May 23, 2018
- Big data key to growing brand,’ Quizno’s VP says - March 6, 2018
- Freshii marketing exec talks tech, social media and Drake - February 20, 2018
- Freshii CEO, founder keynoting 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - January 17, 2018
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018