Integrating the use of actuators, the improved cart offers a simple solution for presenters, especially in education and corporate settings
AURORA, Ill. – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, is excited to announce the launch of its Motorized Collaboration Cart (SR598ML3).
An extension of Peerless-AV’s award-winning line of AV carts, the Motorized Collaboration Cart now integrates the use of actuators, making it easy for users to raise and lower touch-enabled displays. Designed for applications such as education and corporate settings, the cart seamlessly interacts with touch-enabled technology, allowing users to focus on the content of their presentation and foster a participative environment that everyone can take part in.
The Motorized Collaboration Cart is ADA-compliant, offering display height adjustment up to 25.6″ with the touch of a button. For the utmost in safety, the Motorized Collaboration Cart is UL962 listed and features a safety limit function, which automatically reverses direction when a collision is detected in an upward, downward, or lateral force.
“Our new Motorized Collaboration Cart will be instrumental in education and corporate settings going forward,” said Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Peerless-AV. “This cart offers safety, accessibility, and adjustability with a robust feature set that other carts on the market simply do not include as standard options.”
The Motorized Collaboration Cart touts a six outlet, 2160 joule-rated surge suppressor and a 15-foot pre-installed cord in the rear of the cart, as well as a large enclosure with plenty of space for small PCs, additional cables, and keyboards, and an opening for external WiFi antenna. Despite the roomy enclosure, the base is designed to fit easily through doorways, but does include rubber bumpers to prevent damage to walls and doors.
Focusing on ease of use, the Motorized Collaboration Cart features 4″ casters for rigidity and stability, and a pre-assembled design with no wiring required – making it the fastest cart assembly on the market.
Peerless-AV’s Motorized Collaboration Cart is available now through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks.
For more information about Peerless-AV’s Motorized Collaboration Cart, please visit https://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/sr598ml3.
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For more than 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems.
Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with PeerlessAV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018