To the team at Betson Enterprises, amusement equipment distribution is more than just selling games. We look to partner with our customers throughout the entire process and for years to come. Our scope of products and services touches all family entertainment needs. As game room specialists, we know how much detail it takes to build a family entertainment center, and our amusement consultants are here to guide our customers through the process and ensure they get the support that they need at every stage.
“We are extremely honored to receive this recognition from Main Event Entertainment,” said Bob Boals, Executive Vice President of Betson Enterprises. “Our focus has always been on the customer and what we can do to build and strengthen our relationship, and continue to build upon their success.”
Main Event Entertainment creates unique, memorable experiences that are timeless and fun for guests and team members. From innovative, high energy operation centers, to growing, collaborative team-oriented work culture, they thrive on their purpose to create unique and fun experiences for guests. Main Event delivers fun to guests every day at 41 centers across the USA.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018