Philadelphia, PA — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, today announced its Global Business Group has been named master distributor for LG Business Solutions Information Display Products. Together, the companies are working to serve the display product needs for partners in the Latin America and Caribbean regions.
“Becoming a master distributor for the highly-regarded international LG brand is a major step in our ability to serve our partners at the global level,” explained JC Delgado, director of global sales for Almo Professional A/V. “The LG brand is well-known worldwide and the Information Display product offering allows us to greatly expand what we can provide our partners globally, particularly in the areas of hospitality and digital signage.”
“We needed a strong distribution partner with like business values, a customer service-driven approach, and an established network of integrator and reseller partners in Latin America and the Caribbean,” explained Omar Guerrero, B2B/IT key account manager for LG Electronics Miami, Inc. “Almo Professional A/V has this along with the backing of its parent company Almo Corporation to bring financial stability and competitive pricing. Almo also brings technical expertise and thorough knowledge about the LG products. All these factors are expected to create new and expanded business opportunities for Almo partners outside of the U.S.”
About Almo Global Business Group
In June 2017, Almo Professional A/V solidified its commitment to global distribution through the introduction of the Global Business Group. Led by JC Delgado, director of Global Sales for Almo Professional A/V, over the past year, the group has achieved 58 percent revenue growth and has the ability to serve international resellers representing more than 75 countries around the world. In July 2017, Almo officially opened the doors to its new Almo Global office in Ft. Lauderdale, designed to serve both exporters and international partners.
About LG Business Information Display Products
As a result of the new distribution agreement, Almo Global Business partners have access to the complete line of LG Business Information Display products, including:
· OLED Signage featuring in-glass wallpaper, videowalls, wallpaper, open frame displays, dual-view tilling and dual-view flat displays
· LED Signage indoor and outdoor displays
· Digital Signage Displays in standard, videowall, ultra-stretch and high brightness formats
· Commercial Displays which encompasses commercial TVs, hotel TVs, TV signage, specially-sized TVs and accessories
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018