IntuiLab has unveiled a new name, new logo, and new product release as part of an extensive rebranding initiative.
CHICAGO (IL, USA) , TOULOUSE (FRANCE) (PRWEB) – IntuiLab, creator of the world’s premier interactive experience creation platform, has completed an extensive rebranding effort in response to accelerated company growth and a renewal to its corporate vision. At the heart of this rebranding is a change of the company name to Intuiface – matching the name of their software platform – and an update to the corporate logo.
Over the past 12 months, Intuiface has cemented its status as the market leader for interactive digital content creation. It has experienced 30%+ YTY growth, tallying 1400 customers in 90+ countries with over 20k active licenses. This growth reflects the increasing recognition of companies large and small that interactive digital content brings a host of added benefits over passive signage. This includes deeper, lasting engagement thanks to real-time personalization and the ability to track user preferences in context, generating actionable business insights.
Fueled by a recent round of Series A funding, Intuiface has embraced the rapid evolution of the Digital Signage market towards interactivity. The result is a platform, also called Intuiface, premised on the reinvention of digital engagement for physical spaces. With Intuiface, all of the latest interactive technologies – touch, RFID/NFC, beacons, Web APIs, sensors, and much more – are accessible to companies of any size and skill set. By eliminating coding, organizations can create and deliver gratifying, purposeful, data-driven digital experiences that connect people to place. It is estimated that projects built with Intuiface reduce total cost of ownership by 65% and time-to-deployment by 50% over other traditional interactive content delivery approaches.
“It’s a major milestone for the company as the interactive market accelerates and a unique opportunity for the Intuiface brand to become synonymous with the technology powering the reinvention of digital engagement for physical places” said Jacques Soumeillan, Executive President, Intuiface adding “This new brand and evolving positioning perfectly illustrates our growing ambition on the market.”
The Intuiface name is rooted in the company’s commitment to intuitiveness and the value of face-to-face (whether digital or not) interaction. The logo subtly captures the notion of interaction and connectedness, core to capabilities of the software platform and a reflection of priorities for both graphic designers and their business managers.
Operational and product news in conjunction with this rebranding announcement:
- Intuiface Version 6.3 has been released. Along with execution of the changes associated with rebranding, this release adds an extensive list of new and improved capability, including brand new support for playing multi-touch content on the latest LG webOS devices like LG’s PCAP-based Interactive Digital Boards.
- Sales and Support staff have been added to both the US and Europe-based offices to better scale and execute corporate initiatives.
- A brand-new reseller program targeting large agencies and integrators has been created to grow the channel and deliver mutually-beneficial collaboration.
Intuiface is the world’s premier platform for creating, deploying, measuring and managing deeply interactive digital experiences without writing code. Over 1400 companies across 90+ countries are connecting people to place using interactive options such as touch, RFID/NFC, beacons, Web APIs, Internet of Things, and much more. For any industry – including retail, hospitality, real estate, tourism, education – and for any intent – from digital signs to self-service kiosks and assisted selling.
Photo Credit: Intuiface
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018