New mounts offer quick, safe, and easy installation, supporting a wide range of large venue projector mount brands
AURORA, Ill. – Peerless-AV®, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of the highest quality audio and video solutions and accessories, announced the availability of its Large Venue Projector Mount (PJR250).
An extension to Peerless-AV’s projector mount product line, the PJR250 is designed to provide a quick, safe, and simple installation – making it the ideal solution in rental and staging settings where products in venues may frequently change.
The PJR250 features a low profile, pre-assembled design with a Hook-and-Hang™ system and unique dedicated adapter plates that support all major large venue projector brands.
“In developing our Large Venue Projector Mount, our team focused heavily on the impact that the design would have on the installation process,” said Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, Peerless-AV. “Including options like the Hook-and-Hang™ feature as well as dedicated adaptor plates was a must for this solution. We wanted integrators to be able to install and un-install large format projectors as seamlessly as possible.”
For a quick and easy installation, the PJR250 includes a simple Hook-and-Hang™ feature, which provides a large landing area when securing a projector to the mount. In addition, the dedicated adapter plates place the center of gravity in the middle of the mount, simplifying adjustments and achieving the perfect balance when ceiling or flush mounting a projector. A unique feature in the market, these adapter plates significantly reduce installation time by eliminating the need to install legs, which can be difficult to stabilize and can lead to projector sag over time.
To obtain perfect image alignment, the PJR250 features horizontal adjustment up to 3″ as well as tilt (+15/-5°), roll (±5°), and swivel (360°) adjustment, which are lockable to prevent even the smallest shift to the image once installation is complete. The PJR250 includes a safety cable for assurance when handling and installing large projectors, as well as integrated cable management, allowing the cables to be routed through the projector mount for a clean aesthetic.
Peerless-AV’s Large Venue Projector Mounts are available now through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks.
For more information, please visit www.peerless-av.com/enus/professional/products/PJR250. Connect with Peerless-AV via social media on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems.
Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with PeerlessAV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com.
Photo Credit: Peerless-AV
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018