By Jenn Gvozdek – Omnivex Corporation
Information used to be difficult to come by. It was hard to collect and tough to analyze. Today, that’s no longer the case. We are drowning in information—so much so that the vast majority of the data businesses collect goes completely unused.
Seems like quite a waste, right? Yes, for some. According to Forbes, many businesses experience frustration, barriers to easy data analysis, security concerns and a lack of data transparency. They don’t have the money or technology that the big giants do. Mega companies like Google are creating a completely data-driven future guided by machine learning. The first story might sound more familiar—but that’s about to change.
To learn more about how Omnivex can help you make the most of the data you already have, watch below.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018