During ICX Summit held at the Omni hotel in Frisco Texas, Right Media Solutions was given the 2018 Elevate Award for the best digital signage deployment in a school or non-profit setting.
Received by RMS President and CEO Jeffrey Martin during a ceremony held on June 13th at the Top Golf in Dallas, the award recognizes the achievements of our team in the development of a fully integrated systtem at the Southport School in Southport Connecticut.
The Southport School provides a specialized private education for students with learning disabilities. Their staff consists of experts in providing such specialized support. They were seeking a technology that would allow them to provide both internal and external training programs and educational seminars. The installation of the Google Hangouts driven network met this need.
For a newly renovated space on campus, RMS designed a fully integrated conference room application. The installed hardware includes a large format NEC laser projector that is paired with a flush mounted large format remote controlled projection screen. The projector utilizes multiple inputs to allow the end user to broadcast via a Google Hangouts embedded AOpen Chromebox media player. The presence of a Google Jamboard enhances the end users ability to host interactive webinars by allowing for instant collaboration anywhere in the world. Further driving the conference network are two flush mounted ceiling speakers and two ceiling mounted Jabra conference room speaker phones.
In the schools original building, the project consisted of the update of an existing conference room with an additional NEC Laser projector and large format screen.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018