Meridian has expanded their self-service solutions to include a lineup of automotive specific kiosks.
>ABERDEEN, N.C. (PRWEB) – Meridian, an industry leading kiosk manufacturer and software developer, has expanded their self-service solutions to include a lineup of automotive specific kiosks. “Automotive manufacturers and dealers are looking to improve the consumer journey and deliver the dealership experience of the future,” said Todd Marcelle, Director of Automotive Solutions. “Consumers are used to self service technology across many other retailing environments and expect the same from the automotive industry.”
The new automotive solutions are designed to improve and enhance the automotive customer experience by providing an end to end fully integrated DMS and CRM solution comprised of software, hardware and analytics. “Our automotive kiosks help dealerships interact with retail and service customers in a way that leaves them more satisfied and more likely to return,” said Meridian founder and CEO, Chris Gilder. “Our kiosks have proven to reduce transactions times, improve CSI and increase revenue producing a demonstrable ROI for dealerships.” Meridian’s kiosk solutions are currently deployed with major brands at select dealerships including Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Ford, KIA, VW, Porsche and Nissan.
Meridian’s automotive solutions are comprised of the Showroom Digital HUB, Virtual Service Advisor and Smart Service Kiosk. The Digital HUB provides a digital shopping experience for customers within a showroom. Mike Nyguen, GM of Jack Taylor Toyota stated: “With the digital HUB, we are now capturing 99% of customers correct contact information into our CRM system and our CSI scores are well over 96%. Our customers recover an average of 1.5 to 2 hours from the car buying process.”
The Virtual Service Advisor (VSA) and Smart Service Kiosk (SSK) streamline automotive service for customers and businesses. “Our goal was to create a complimentary experience for those consumers that prefer self–service similar to the banking, travel and restaurant experiences. The solution mirrors a service advisors workflow providing recall, trade appraisals, upsells and electronic signatures,” said Marcelle. “The most compelling result is that over 95% consumers have said they would use the kiosks again and it made the experience easier.”
Meridian’s automotive solutions are designed and manufactured from their headquarters in North Carolina. “All of our products are built from start to finish by our own team of experts, ensuring the combination of engaging design and reliability,” said Gilder.
Main Photo Credit: Meridian
- Self-service kiosks are changing the way tenants pay rent - September 27, 2018
- How digital kiosks are changing the small town experience - September 17, 2018
- Meridian Obtains ISO 9001:2015 Certification - August 22, 2018
- How interactive directories are changing shopping malls - August 15, 2018
- Why restaurants and customers love food service kiosks - July 26, 2018
- Does your business need self-service kiosks? - June 28, 2018
- Meridian introduces automotive kiosk solutions - June 12, 2018
- Your guide to kiosk software and digital signage software - May 9, 2018
- Enhance digital signage and kiosk solutions with analytics - March 29, 2018
- How order pick up kiosks create the “perfect” lunch break - February 21, 2018