Best-in-class program enables dealers to offer an improved in-store shopping experience
NASHVILLE, Tenn., /PRNewswire/ — Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (Bridgestone) announced it is introducing a new Retail Showroom Program to help affiliated tire dealers grow sales and build customer loyalty through an improved in-store shopping experience. Specially designed by experts in retail science, the new program is designed to create a more customer-centric environment and accommodate a wide range of showroom sizes and layouts. The new Bridgestone Retail Showroom Program features a full suite of new services, including custom design support, advanced technology and showroom components that offer increased in-store branding.
“As consumer expectations of retailers across all industries continue to evolve, Bridgestone is committed to providing tire dealers with the programs they need to be successful in a dynamic retail environment,” said Matt Kolton, senior manager, integrated brand and retail marketing, consumer tire sales division, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations. “We’ve leveraged research from other industries and best practices in retail customer experience to develop this new showroom program. Dealers who take advantage of this program will be able to redefine the tire buying experience for their customers.”
Components of the Bridgestone Retail Showroom Program include:
- Small counter pod: Offers flexibility to accommodate screen sharing for a collaborative, side-by-side selling experience that builds trust.
- Mobile wall display: Lower, smaller display design that improves sight lines and offers flexibility to fit a variety of store sizes and layouts.
- Large point-of-sale counter: Freestanding counter with adjustable height appropriate for all store sizes.
- Productivity and hospitality enhancements: A premium hospitality center and productivity bar to encourage customers to stay in-store while their service is being performed.
The Bridgestone Retail Showroom Program was first introduced in 2001, and is one of many programs Bridgestone offers affiliated retailers to ensure they are well-positioned to meet the needs of today’s tire buyer.
For more information about the Bridgestone Retail Showroom Program, visit www.bridgestonemarketing.com. To learn more about becoming a Bridgestone affiliated retailer, visit www.affiliatedretailer.net.
About Bridgestone Americas, Inc.:
Nashville, Tennessee-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (BSAM) is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers. Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Bridgestone is a ICX Association Brand Member
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018