Highly mobile business professionals and content creators operate in a fast-paced, unpredictable landscape where they could find themselves working just about anywhere, anytime. An advantage for such environments is a laptop with a super-lightweight grab-and-go design, the durability to handle some bumps and bangs, and a battery to tackle a busier day than yesterday. On top of that, the processing power to multitask effortlessly wouldn’t hurt.
Enter the business edition LG gram laptops.
These slim, sleek gram (short for kilogram) laptops are powered by 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 Processors and run Windows 10 Professional (64 bit). They’re lighter than air and purpose-built for business.
With one of the lightest laptop weights on the market today and a strong yet flexible all-metal body, the 14- and 15.6-inch LG grams can fit seamlessly into the day-to-day life of pros on the go.
The 14-inch grams weigh a mere 2.14 lbs., and the 15.6-inchers tip the scales at only 2.4 lbs. Their metal alloy bodies are crafted from advanced nano carbon, a cutting-edge material developed by LG, and magnesium, commonly used in electric cars to make the body frame up to 20 percent stronger. It’s a combination that provides strength and resistance to external shock for increased durability.
Both gram versions are equipped with quick-charging 60-watt batteries, offering up to 16.9 hours and 13.4 hours on a full charge, respectively. Mobile professionals are now free to crunch numbers, meet deadlines or stream while traveling, long after others have quit.
With such a slim, lightweight design and large battery you might think LG grams had to give up something. Ports perhaps? Not so. The 15.6-inch grams house a standard HDMI port, USB 2.0 port, two USB 3.0 ports, a USB Type-C™ port and a Micro-SD slot. From that array, 14-inch grams eliminate only the USB 2.0 port. There’s no need to carry a bunch of plug adapters.
The picture quality is sweet. The Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD displays feature LG’s renowned IPS screen technology, the same technology used in LG TVs, desktop monitors and commercial displays. IPS delivers accurate, vivid colors and crisp, clear images from virtually any angle.
Other plusses include a backlit keyboard with adjustable brightness, daylight mode for a clear view at an outdoor café, reader mode to reduce eye fatigue, fingerprint ID for security and dual channel DDR4 memory for speed.
These LG grams work hard, but they play hard too. To that end, DTS Headphone: X processing provides thrilling, nuanced surround sound through the headphone jack. It delivers the expansive effect of 11.1 channels of audio without the need for an elaborate speaker system. Headphones are not included, but any will do.
The LG gram business edition laptops with Windows 10 Professional are available through authorized LG resellers. Business or pleasure? How about both. Get a closer look at the line here.
High mobility can bring unexpected bumps and drops. How does LG gram hold up?
Photo Credit: LG
Video by YouTube
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018