In 2016 iconic Canadian retailer London Drugs partnered with Qwick Media to deploy a full-lifecycle self-service retail program.
Like most large retail chains, London Drugs needed a solution to expand its existing brick-and-mortar format to address changing customer needs. London Drugs approached Qwick Media to develop an in-store interactive registration system for its London Drugs Extras Reward Program.
Additional features were designed into the kiosks, such as an online shopping gateway with that includes POS, an online shopping experience with the ability to touch and select products in-store, loyalty programs designed to stimulate customer visits, and access to unlimited inventory and multiple delivery and pickup options.
Qwick Media developed a fully customized turnkey solution, 100-percent designed and built in-house, and a network of branded touchscreen self-service kiosks was deployed across Western Canada. The network is fully integrated with the London Drugs IT system and managed remotely by Qwick Media’s exclusive cloud-based CMS. The 32-inch touchscreens and intuitive user interface allow shoppers to easily navigate and share information as well as scan loyalty cards, print coupons, access public transit information, and make purchases.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018