Hilton Santa Cruz partnered with Qwick Media to deploy digital signage kiosks for information and wayfinding throughout the California hotel.
Because of the hotel’s unique building design, wayfinding was a prime concern, so Qwick Media installed one large touchscreen display in the hotel lobby, featuring the company’s 3D interactive map and wayfinding software. Six additional screens were mounted by each meeting room, showing event information for that particular room. The information on the touchscreens is managed via Qwick Media’s Hotel CMS, allowing hotel staff to update images and information as needed.
Qwick Media’s Hotel Self-Service Information Kiosks are designed specifically for the hospitality industry and tested in industry-leading hotels, featuring an interactive multi-level 3D map; event info synchronized across multiple screens; sections for general information, such as local restaurants, tourist attractions and hotel amenities; customizable image and video rotating galleries; and an interface that is user controlled and managed via online CMS. The company designs visually attractive self-service kiosk interfaces that engage users and successfully guide them to fulfill their self-service needs. Its touchscreen kiosk and digital signage software is built according to the highest standards and is ADA compliant.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018