We are excited to announce that we’ll be sponsoring the Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit on June 1-3 in Dallas this year.
This summit is dedicated to exploring the technologies available to business for engaging customers. We’ll be featuring our solution we’ve implemented in BMW dealerships across the country.
In addition, Michele Fuhs, Head of Premium Retail Experience, BMW Group will be speaking on the panel:
From Point of Sale (POS) to Point of Experience (POX)
This session will feature case studies from innovative multi-national companies based in Europe. BMW is reimagining its retail stores to put the customer first with non-commissioned product geniuses. Eren Group, with almost 300 stores representing brands such as Lacoste, Burberry, Nautica and Converse, is rolling out innovative camera technology to measure team members welcoming customers. The session participants will share how both are using experience to drive results.
We look forward to seeing you there!
About Reality Interactive
Reality Interactive is a full service digital merchandising solutions provider. We assist in all phases of projects with the ability to provide turnkey solutions including Defining Business Objectives, Interactive Design, Application Development, Deployment Planning, and Post-deployment Support.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018