Fountain Valley, California – Shock Doctor, the #1 mouthguard in the world and a leader in sports protection, has launched an innovative new merchandising system to support its best-in-class products at key sporting goods retailers nationwide. The unique, first-of-its-kind system—placed at over 1,000 retail locations—now makes it easier than ever for athletes to find the proper fit in mouthguards, cups and supporters thanks to engaging displays and clear education on product types and benefits.
Partnering with top sporting goods retailers, Shock Doctor sought to present its growing collection of advanced mouthguard, cup and supporter products in a merchandising system that’s as much about experience as it is education, making gear selection a much more enjoyable event. The eye-catching Shock Doctor system was developed in collaboration with Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc., a leading retail display company with more than 80 years of experience. Highlights include:
· Customized displays 4-16 feet wide with premium Plexiglas cases add a “destination appearance” to conventional gondolas and wall fixtures.
· Products are visually displayed “out of the package” to help draw in shoppers and are supported with easy-to-read graphics.
· Mouthguard styles are organized by four distinct types: Classic (traditional and original), Slim (lower profile, better breathability), Sport (specialty models best used for certain sports) and Braces to assist navigation and reduce selection time.
“Shock Doctor has become a worldwide leader in sports protection through ground-breaking innovation in products that support the widest variety of athletes, and it’s exciting to have extended that level of innovation to merchandising,” said Tony Armand, CEO of United Sports Brands, parent company of Shock Doctor. “We are grateful to the retail partners who have shared our vision for a new standard in merchandising that will grow and enhance in-store experiences.”
“Partnering with Shock Doctor on its unique merchandising campaign allowed us to think creatively when it came to designing a display to engage Shock Doctor’s target market,” said Mike Mayer, President of Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. “We’re proud to be a part of the innovative program that resulted.”
About Shock Doctor
Shock Doctor, the undisputed leader in mouthguard technology and the #1 mouthguard in the world, is a leader in sports protection and performance around the globe. At the forefront of innovation for more than 25 years, Shock Doctor provides performance-driven and protective equipment for athletes across a range of sports, including football, basketball, hockey, baseball, lacrosse, field hockey, MMA, fitness and more. For more information, visit www.ShockDoctor.com.
About Frank Mayer and Associates
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of branded in-store merchandising, interactive kiosks and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers.
From design, engineering and prototyping through assembly, program rollout and customer service, we provide an environment of tightly integrated resources allowing for complete program management and flexibility to achieve your marketing objectives – start to finish. Our resources and capacity ensure seamless execution of programs of any scale. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
Photo Credit: Frank Mayer and Associates
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018