Leslie Culbertson, Ann Kelleher, Michael Mayberry, Matthew Smith. Photo Credit: Intel
- Intel promotes Leslie S. Culbertson to executive vice president and general manager, Intel Product Assurance and Security Group.
- Intel promotes Dr. Ann B. Kelleher to senior vice president of the Technology and Manufacturing Group.
- Intel promotes Dr. Michael Mayberry to senior vice president and chief technology officer.
- Intel promotes Matthew M. Smith to senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Intel Corporation announced that its board of directors has promoted four corporate officers.
Leslie S. Culbertson was promoted to executive vice president and general manager of the Intel Product Assurance and Security Group from senior vice president of Human Resources. In this role, Culbertson will lead Intel’s cross-company efforts to continuously improve Intel’s product security. Most recently, Culbertson was Intel’s chief human resource officer (CHRO). Culbertson joined Intel in 1979 and was elected to corporate vice president and director of finance in 2003.
Dr. Ann B. Kelleher was promoted to senior vice president from corporate vice president of Intel’s Technology Manufacturing Group. She is responsible for corporate quality assurance, corporate services, customer fulfillment and supply chain management. She is also responsible for strategic planning for the company’s worldwide manufacturing operations. Kelleher joined Intel in 1996 as a process engineer, going on to manage technology transfers and factory ramp-ups in a variety of positions spanning 200mm and 300mm technologies.
Dr. Michael Mayberry was promoted to senior vice president and Intel’s chief technology officer from corporate vice president. He is also the managing director of Intel Labs. He is responsible for Intel’s global research efforts in computing and communications. In addition, he leads the Corporate Research Council, which drives allocation and prioritization of directed university research across Intel. Mayberry joined Intel in 1984 as a process integration engineer, and has held various positions since then. In 2005, he moved to Components Research and was responsible for research to enable future process options for Intel’s technology development organizations.
Matthew M. Smith was promoted to senior vice president and chief human resource officer from corporate vice president of human resources. As CHRO, he will join Intel’s management committee and lead the global HR team responsible for developing and executing HR strategies in support of Intel’s businesses. Smith joined Intel in 1997.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018