Following on with their strong relationship with Greece Telecoms giant, Acquire is in the process of rolling out a new update WIND Telecoms for their award winning Interactive Point-of-Sale Wall.
With more than 4.4 million active users, Wind Hellas is one of the largest mobile operators in Greece, offering mobile phone and broadband packages.
Part of the new transformation, includes a selection of brand new tariffs on offer from WIND Hellas. Along with an updated user experience to be clearer and more user friendly. In addition, WIND has added a brand new feature with a speed checking tool. This allows new or existing customers see exactly what speeds they can expect from their broadband. Providing more informed choices about which tariff levels they are eligible to purchase.
Using Acquire’s capabilities to adapt to their growing requirements. Acquire was able to connect with WIND’s existing website APIs to power the tool, allowing for a uniform system across their platform. The new updates including the speed eligibility tool will be rolling out in time for the holiday period.
Photo Credit: Acquire Digital
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018