Signagelive has announced a comprehensive integration that brings full Signagelive support to BrightSign’s entire line of Series 3 digital signage media players. As global leaders in their respective markets, the collaboration creates an end-to-end solution to help customers create, deploy and manage digital signage content across virtually any network, anywhere in the world.
BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage media players, offering a wide range of players to suit any digital signage application. Signagelive’s software platform is an ideal complement to BrightSign’s hardware offering, with its expansive installed base of more than 1,900 active networks located in 46 countries. Together, BrightSign and Signagelive offer a winning global digital signage hardware/software solution.
The BrightSign/Signagelive solution is an ideal fit for large companies and media agencies that require centralized control of their brand messaging worldwide. This pertains both to customers that require a platform for cloud-networked global signage networks, as well as tech-minded customers who build custom solutions based on their proprietary application programming interfaces (APIs).
The combined BrightSign/Signagelive solution positions the companies especially well to land new global accounts in key vertical markets, such as retail, QSR and corporate communications. Key customers in these and other market segments are seeking global signage solutions that make it possible to manage deployments across multiple time zones, and in multiple languages. To address this need, Signagelive’s complete solution includes live chat support from 8am to midnight GMT.
Signagelive’s support for BrightSign Series 3 media players includes the following capabilities:
- Setup – Timezone configuration from the Signagelive platform/cloud
- System Reporting – manufacturer, model, app version, screen status (on/off), OS, serial number, IP address, CPU, memory & storage
- Screen Control – ability to schedule on/off based on day, time and recurrence
- Remote Reboot – force a reboot at the next check-in
- BrightSign NativeTicker support – very smooth left-to-right ticker
- HDMI input – full-screen and in a zone within a layout
- Dual-video support in layouts
- Frame-accurate synchronisation
- BrightSign WiFi Module and NativeTicker support
- IPTV Streaming – HLS only, full-screen and in a zone within a layout
- Remote Screenshots – shown on device dashboard including the capture of HDMI input
- Proof of Play – records and reports all media played with tags and metadata
Jeff Hastings – CEO – BrightSign
With the support of this long list of new features, Signagelive has created an easily scalable, 100% cloud-based BrightSign digital signage solution for global brands and corporations. They have unlocked virtually all of BrightSign’s capabilities and enabled a broad set of custom solutions on their platform with our world-class players.
Jason Cremins – CEO – Signagelive
Closely aligning Signagelive’s software platform with BrightSign’s Series 3 players creates a powerful solution. Now our customers can deploy and manage digital signage networks across multiple locations, knowing they have a robust and reliable signage network that won’t cause them headaches.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
Signagelive’s digital signage platform is used globally by over 1,900 organisations to manage their networks. Supplying digital signage software and services to multiple markets including retail, education, and hospitality, to over 46 countries across EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific. Its innovative technology media playback software is written in HTML5, is cloud-based and is compatible with an unrivalled number of display screens, mobile devices and video wall display systems.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018