Reflect was honored to be named North Dallas Chamber’s 2017 Business of the Year Award runner-up. The Business of the Year winners were announced and honored at the Annual Business of the Year Luncheon that took place Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at The Westin Galleria in Dallas, Texas. Southwest Office Systems, Inc. was named 2017 NDCC Business of the Year. SOS is the first-ever two-time winner of this award.
About the Business of the Year Award:
The North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award is given each year to a business that offers high-quality products or services, demonstrates strong ethical standards, exhibits leadership with its employees and clients and within its industry and is active in the community.
The Criteria for Business of the Year Award:
- In business for at least five years
- Locally owned or locally owned franchise
- One to 150 employees
- Active member of the community
- North Dallas Chamber directors are not eligible
About North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
North Dallas Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities to build your business, increase your brand’s visibility, network, develop leadership skills and support.
About Reflect Systems
Reflect has over a decade of industry experience developing some of the largest digital brand media networks in North America. We currently power over 300,000 digital screens in over 30,000 retail locations. Our vast history of success, across a diverse portfolio of leading retail brands and companies, is built around our exclusive ReflectView™ platform – It’s powerful, proven and infinitely scalable with the flexibility to support diverse digital media experiences including kiosks, interactive product displays and mobile devices.
The VIEW we bring to our customers is unmatched in the industry. From profitable sales lift, to brand storytelling and improved customer experiences, our turnkey approach leads to profitable returns. Our process provides clients with a comprehensive tool kit to successfully implement, maintain, and optimize powerful digital media networks which may include networked digital signage, interactive applications, assisted shopping features, mobile messaging, and more.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018