In any technology industry, the future is always now. The focus is always on the next big thing, the next innovation and the next killer app. In order to stay up to date on these trends, it’s key that we have our finger on the pulse of innovation. Each year, Digital Signage Today releases its Future Trends Report examining trends in every industry. You, as a reader, have an opportunity to participate in this report and enter a contest to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
If you are a vendor, end-user or even just considering using digital signage, your voice is valuable to the report. You can participate directly by taking this survey, which examines the ways you are currently or planning to use digital signage. If you participate in the survey, you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card and you will receive a coupon code to get 25 percent off the completed report.
The survey asks questions ranging from how many screens you have in your portfolio to how you plan to use your displays in the future.
If you have your own perspective on future trends in the industry, you have a chance to participate in the report by submitting a blog. This blog only needs to be between 500 and 800 words and should be nonpromotional in nature. It should focus on your unique view of what you see as the biggest trends in the future. You will receive a free copy of the report if your blog is published.
Posted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
Image via iStockPhoto.com.
- Disney digital signage helps deliver magical customer experiences - November 7, 2018
- Installing digital signage 101 - October 30, 2018
- 3D digital signage creates ‘ancient Roman’ experience at Caesars Palace - October 29, 2018
- 5 markets crying out for digital signage - October 18, 2018
- Kiosk vs digital signage 101 - October 11, 2018
- Here’s why your customers don’t care about your digital signage - October 3, 2018
- Can digital signage solve McDonald’s woes? - September 27, 2018
- 3 big retail digital signage blunders and how not to make them - August 29, 2018
- How a cloud-based CMS can elevate CX - July 18, 2018
- LinkNYC improving citizen experience in the Big Apple - June 28, 2018