Elo, a touchscreen provider, recently launched three touchscreen products: E-Series 15E3 15-inch touchscreen computer; 5502L, 55-inch touchscreen signage; and 4343L and 5543L large-format touchscreens. The displays are built for the retail and hospitality markets, according to a press release.
The E-Series is built with projected capacitive touch technology and is integrated with AccuTouch’s five-wire resistive touch technology. The 55-inch touchscreen is a tablet style display, which comes in PCAP, IR and a non-touch version, according to the release.
Elo’s 4343L and 5543L large format touchscreens are manufactured with 12 touchpoints for an accurate experience, according to the release.
Elo founders pioneered the touchscreen more than 40 years ago. Today, Elo is a global supplier of touch-enabled technology, products and industry solutions. The Elo portfolio encompasses the broadest selection of OEM touchscreen components, touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers for the demanding requirements of diverse markets, including gaming machines, hospitality systems, industrial automation, interactive kiosks, healthcare, office equipment, point of sale terminals, retail displays and transportation applications. The Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation with more than 20 million installations worldwide.
Posted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018