Earlier this year, fraud prevention specialist Kount published the results of its fifth annual Mobile Payments and Fraud Survey. Shortly after the report was published, we sat down with Kount CEO Brad Wiskirchen and COO Rich Stuppy to talk about this year’s results, and about trends that are influencing the market now.
The two executives talked about the effects of EMV on card-not-present fraud, the trending focus on the mobile channel, and the difficulty of staying ahead of fraudsters as they continuously test payment systems for potential points of entry and infiltration. Wiskirchen and Stuppy also discussed ways merchants can fight the threat of online payments fraud, especially from mobile websites and apps, as consumers increasingly use smartphones and tablets for their online shopping.
In this C-speak video interview, retailers can learn about some of the most important and effective steps they can take to stem fraud through online and mobile channels.
- 5 ways financial institutions can bank on CX - September 26, 2017
- C-Speak: How merchants can protect their business from growing CNP fraud - September 20, 2017
- 5 excellent reasons — and counting — to attend the upcoming Bank Customer Experience Summit - September 5, 2017
- 2017 BCX awards competition last call for entries: Are you in? - June 13, 2017
- Where self-service tech fits in the branch transformation puzzle - October 19, 2016
- Bank exec says, ‘We’re in the customer experience business’ - September 28, 2016
- 7 reasons why you need to put the BCX Summit on your travel calendar - August 17, 2016
- Does ‘BYOD’ mean ‘bring your own disaster’ for mobile banking? - May 11, 2016
- 3 keys to successful branch transformation - May 4, 2016
- ‘Cashfree and Proud’ … of what? - April 6, 2016