The Dallas Forth Worth International Airport has upgraded Terminal E with digital signage, charging stations, ticket kiosks and more. The overall goal of this deployment is to boost passenger experience, according to a press release.
The airport expanded the Terminal with free Wi-Fi, 21 locations for concessions, expanded TSA checkpoints, baggage claim digital signage and self-service ticket kiosks for check-in.
“More than 120 subcontractors and vendors contributed millions of hours to the Terminal E improvements, which created hundreds of jobs and contributed hundreds of millions of dollars to the North Texas economy,” Khaled Naja, executive vice president of infrastructure and development for DFW Airport, said in the release.
Posted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
Photo Credit: iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018