Four professional-grade large format displays now come with even greater warranty support and peace of mind
CHICAGO, – NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading provider of LCD displays and commercial projectors, today announced that it will offer a 5-year warranty for four of its P series signage display models, substantially exceeding the industry standard of providing 3-year warranties for similar products.
“We’re passionate about the engineering and reliability of our new professional signage displays,” said Ben Hardy, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “We’re always seeking new ways to provide the highest level of support for our customers, and the robust design and build of these models gives us the confidence to offer this 5-year warranty.” Some display manufacturers offer buyers an option to increase warranty coverage from 3 years to 5 years on select models, but these warranty extensions require an additional cost of several hundred dollars.
NEC Display Solutions’ pioneering 5-year warranty plan covers four P-series models:
- P404 will be supported from the first shipment.
- P484 will be supported from the first shipment.
- P554 will be supported from the first shipment.
- P703 will be supported on purchases made on or after August 1, 2017.
These models are popular choices for 24/7 signage in airports, quick-serve restaurants, financial institutions, command-and-control centers, and other venues.
For more information on the terms of this industry-leading warranty, please visit: http://www.necdisplay.com/warranty-center-detail/warranty-large-screen-lcddisplays
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com. The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow.
For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018