As the act of shopping has become an anywhere, anytime endeavor, it would be smart to understand what actually converts shoppers into buyers. The Interactive Customer Experience Association asked researcher Mark Murray and his firm, Cottage 8 Market Planning, to help members understand what ultimately gets today’s omnichannel shopper to say, “Wrap it up. I’ll take it.”
Getting in front of today’s consumer requires getting to the core motivations of an individual’s needs and self-image. This report defines the six motivational segments that will reveal why your brand or product is missing out on significant shares of the market, as well as your potential path for growth.
Provided by ICX Association with Cottage 8
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018