Right Media Solutions recently completed a full network upgrade of 3900 Chromebox media players for a National Retailer with a presence in all 50 states. The project was successfully piloted in 300 initial locations. Building from the results of the pilot, the RMS project management team was able to complete the full network roll out in just over 7 weeks.
The Commercial Chromebox media players are cost effective and powerful. The flexibility of the Chrome Operating System now provides a solid platform for the delivery of our client’s highly dynamic content demands. Beyond traditional media, the players offer the seamless integration of HTML5 content as well as onboard Eddystone Beacons. These features provide the tools required for the network to evolve in-step with advancements in digital signage technology and consumer attribution.
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018