Retail bankers used to have just one “in” word to live by — “institutional” — and they were pretty good at it.
Now they have a bunch of “in” words — “integrated,” “innovative,” “intuitive,” “intelligent,” “instant,” and “increasingly” as in “facing a marketplace that’s increasingly competitive and increasingly crowded” with noninstitutional players.
Fortunately, quite a few progressive financial institutions are getting pretty good at those “ins,” too.
The annual Bank Customer Experience Summit is doing its part to help accelerate the process by exposing financial services professionals to the latest and most effective strategies and methods for winning the confidence and loyalty of a new generation of digital natives.
And this year, as in previous years, BCX organizer Networld Media Group will be recognizing four organizations that best demonstrate how it’s done.
Through Friday, June 16, we’ll be accepting entries from innovative, consumer-focused financial institutions and fintech providers whose unique strategies and technologies are heightening the consumer experience in four categories:
- Best Branch Experience;
- Best ATM/Self-Service Experience;
- Best Mobile Experience (financial institution); and
- Best Mobile Experience (fintech provider).
Judges will include the editors of ATM Marketplace and Mobile Payments Today, as well as respected industry analysts and consultants. They’ll weigh the merits of each entry on the basis of:
- usefulness; and, of course,
- consumer experience.
Qualifying entries must represent fintech products or services introduced between May 1, 2016, and May 1, 2017, either in a pilot deployment or as a full rollout. There is no cost to enter.
For your entry, you will be asked to provide:
- a brief description of the consumer experience (100 words or fewer);
- an explanation of attributes and capabilities that make your offering unique to the market; and
- a link to a website or video about the submitted technology or financial institution.
Winning entries will be selected and winners notified by July 17. Awards will be presented Sept. 19 during a banquet at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile. Award winners will receive complimentary registration for the full event.
Enter the 2017 Bank Customer Experience Tech Awards.
View the 2017 BCX Summit agenda.
Register for the Bank Customer Experience Summit, Sept. 18–20, at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile.
Posted with permission from www.ATMmarketplace.com
- 5 ways financial institutions can bank on CX - September 26, 2017
- C-Speak: How merchants can protect their business from growing CNP fraud - September 20, 2017
- 5 excellent reasons — and counting — to attend the upcoming Bank Customer Experience Summit - September 5, 2017
- 2017 BCX awards competition last call for entries: Are you in? - June 13, 2017
- Where self-service tech fits in the branch transformation puzzle - October 19, 2016
- Bank exec says, ‘We’re in the customer experience business’ - September 28, 2016
- 7 reasons why you need to put the BCX Summit on your travel calendar - August 17, 2016
- Does ‘BYOD’ mean ‘bring your own disaster’ for mobile banking? - May 11, 2016
- 3 keys to successful branch transformation - May 4, 2016
- ‘Cashfree and Proud’ … of what? - April 6, 2016