The arrival of Spring throughout the country brings the enticing aroma of freshly prepared tacos, pizza, pierogies and barbecued ribs at food truck festivals and special events. Every year, these events get bigger and draw more food lovers.
But the growth of these organized food truck events is only one of many signs that our entrepreneurial but highly fragmented industry continues to grow.
We’ve created an infographic designed to give food truck owners and suppliers an easy-to-grasp snapshot of the state of the industry. Do you know, for example, that US food truck revenue is expected to post more than a four-fold increase in a five-year period by the end of this year? This is just one of many insights you’ll find by checking out the infographic.
If you like this infographic, please share it using the buttons at the top of this blog post. To re-post this on your own website or blog, use the embed code below the infographic.
- Connected parking kiosks helping build ‘smart cities’ infrastructure - November 7, 2018
- What is driving kiosk hardware providers’ push into software? - October 30, 2018
- Carvana aims to disrupt the car-buying experience - October 24, 2018
- Kiosk report: Hardware players adding software offerings - October 11, 2018
- UK airport ransomware attack shows need for better digital security - October 3, 2018
- How the blockchain can benefit kiosks - September 18, 2018
- Chicago set to quadruple municipal self-pay kiosks - August 29, 2018
- 6 key takeaways from CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit 2018 - August 23, 2018
- Digital signage upping transit CX, but must address security, privacy - August 23, 2018
- NEC nails it: Collaboration is key - August 16, 2018