The future of robots in the kitchen, controlling the supply chain, knowing when, where and how to grow and exploring industry trends are just a few topics restaurant executives from around the world will discuss at the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, being held July 18-20 in London.
“Our agenda is packed full of c-level operators, who are still in the trenches running their businesses,” said Cherryh Cansler, director of editorial at Networld Media Group, the company producing the show. “I am always in awe of how execs at our events are willing to share their successes and failures with attendees to simply help them grow their businesses.”
New additions to the speaking lineup include:
- John Aizlewood, market growth officer, Pizza Hut Europe, who will talk about how Pizza Hut is growing its European presence.
- Daniel Spinath, founder & managing director, Crepeaffaire, who will chat about how fast casuals are changing the industry for all restaurant segments.
- Stuart Fitzgeral, CFO and co-founder, Freshii GB, who will talk about how Freshii manages its supply chain.
- John Miller, founder and CEO, CaliBurger, who will discuss the future of robotics in the industry and how Caliburger uses a burger-flipping robot.
- Steven Novick, founder, Farmstand, who will share how the London-based chain solely relies on UK-based suppliers to provide complete transparency and source high-quality ingredients.
- John Vincent, founder and CEO, LEON.
- Carl Howard, president and CEO, Fazoli’s.
- Justin Livingston, VP of development, Coyote Ugly Saloon
- And Carl Reader, author of the Franchising Handbook and The Startup Coach.
- 2018 Seattle Fast Casual Executive Summit a whirlwind of wisdom, wonder - November 7, 2018
- Southern, salad and poké on the menu for Fast Casual Perfect Pitch - September 19, 2018
- 10th edition Fast Casual State of the Industry report now available - September 18, 2018
- Wow Bao wowing with self-service - August 2, 2018
- Freshii named FastCasual’s top brand of the year - May 23, 2018
- Big data key to growing brand,’ Quizno’s VP says - March 6, 2018
- Freshii marketing exec talks tech, social media and Drake - February 20, 2018
- Freshii CEO, founder keynoting 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - January 17, 2018
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018