Aberdeen, North Carolina – Meridian, the Customer Experience Leader in self-service solutions, deployed Mzero InterAct, interactive digital signage, on custom outdoor kiosks in Blowing Rock, NC. Blowing Rock Tourism Development Authority worked with Meridian to create a wayfinding solution for visitors and locals.
The interactive kiosks provide Blowing Rock with a new way to engage tourists and connect locals by promoting businesses and attractions. The
Tourism Development Authority and Meridian worked together to create a completely custom solution to match the aesthetic of the mountain community. The two-sided units included a 55” landscape screen that will run a loop of static digital signage. The opposite side displays side-by-side 46” interactive touch screens running Meridian’s proprietary InterAct software.
The fully custom kiosks offer interactive touch screens for easy interaction with digital information. The InterAct software allows Blowing Rock to feature local dining spots, hotels, attractions, and entertainment. Each listing can display photos, videos, interactive maps and written content. “Blowing Rock has done a tremendous job at improving its visitor outreach with interactive information while staying true to the spirit of the mountain village,” said Chris Gilder, Meridian CEO.
InterAct is Meridian’s highly configurable, easy-to-use, interactive digital signage software application. The self-service software can be displayed on a thru-glass, countertop, wall mount or stand alone unit.
Photos courtesy Meridian
- Mvix digital signage boosts employee communication at Virginia Rehab Hospital - November 8, 2018
- The Beatles and Stern Pinball announce the first and only Beatles pinball machine ever made! - November 7, 2018
- The workplace of the future - November 7, 2018
- Video Walls Expand Vigilance in Control Centers - November 6, 2018
- Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to invest in Israel and deploy first autonomous EV ride-hailing service - November 6, 2018
- Infovista launches 5G NR network planning and testing solutions - November 6, 2018
- Moen creates shower of the future with Elo - November 6, 2018
- Navori integrates with NEC Display Solutions for retail data analytics - November 6, 2018
- 8K displays… So what’s the buzz? - November 6, 2018
- Meridian Kiosks announces launch of newly redesigned website - November 2, 2018