Attendees of the 2016 ICX Summit check out an interactive display from Cineplex Digital Media.
The Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit covers the landscape from kiosks to digital signage to mobile and beyond to give attendees insights they can put in action now to deliver outstanding interactive customer experiences.
This year’s summit takes place June 5-7 at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas. If you are responsible for improving customer engagement for your organization, here are 10 reasons you should make your way to Texas to attend.
10. Network with peers who tackle the same CX challenges as you
Among the attendees of the 2016 ICX Summit were the VP of research and development for Texas Roadhouse, the manager of omnichannel technology for Academy Sports and the senior director of digital design and experience for Hilton Grand Vacations. These are the levels of professionals you can expect to meet and mingle with at the summit.
9. Stay one step ahead
Internet of Things, analytics, robots, storytelling, projection mapping, AR, VR and neuromarketing — it’s hard to stay on top of it all, but with our in-depth breakout sessions, you’ll get the scoop you need to stay one step ahead.
8. ICX tours
The Dallas-Fort Worth area is home to many exciting venues with engaging interactive technology on display in the real world. On the opening day of the ICX Summit, attendees will get to tour one of these venues and see the technology in action. Tour locations for 2017 will include Six Flags Over Texas, Nebraska Furniture Mart and Neiman Marcus (newest location in Fort Worth).
7. Hear major consumer brands talk about their CX successes and failures
The Home Depot, Under Armour, Marriott, Bank of America and Dickey’s Barbecue are just some of the brands that will be represented on breakout session panels. Those sessions will delve into how brands are leveraging a variety of technologies to improve CX.
6. Get a hands-on look at innovative CX technology
You’re not just going to listen to speakers talk about technology, you’ll actually get to touch and see many innovative solutions offered by Summit sponsors, such as Cineplex Digital Media and Elo.
5. Free brand membership in the ICX Association
Qualified attendees of the ICX Summit (that includes retailers, restaurants and other B2C brands) can get a free one-year trial membership to the ICX Association. Just check the box to opt in when you register for the summit.
4. A panel of millennials provides the last word on ICX
If you want to know what millennials really want from a customer experience perspective, just ask one…or several. In the final session of the ICX Summit, you’ll get a chance to do just that as we line up a panel of these young adults to tell you firsthand what it takes to win them over.
3. ICX Association golf scramble
Qualified attendees are invited to stick around at the end of the ICX Summit for a golf scramble hosted by the ICX Association at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas golf course. This is a rare opportunity to play the course that is home to the PGA’s Byron Nelson tournament. A $200 deposit is required to reserve your space, but that will be refunded to you after you have participated in the scramble.
2. ICX Association Elevate Awards Dinner
On the second night of the Summit, the ICX Association will hand out its annual Elevate Awards that honor excellence in interactive customer experience technologies. Every year, the Elevate Awards are presented at a unique location and this year is no exception.
Which brings us to…
1. Tour The Star, headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys
The 2017 Elevate Awards Dinner will take place at The Star, a 91-acre campus that is home to the world headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys. The Star boasts a state-of-the-art indoor football stadium, an entertainment district with restaurants, shops and more. Attendees will get a look inside the operation of the Dallas Cowboys with a tour that includes the Ford Center, War Room, Nike Star Walk, the Super Bowl Memorabilia Station and the Grand Atrium. Even those who are not interested in football will be blown away by this impressive facility.
So come on down and join us in Dallas to network, learn and see firsthand how the latest wave of new technologies is changing the face of customer interaction. You’ll be glad you did.
Photo Credit: Networld Media Group
- In Memoriam: Lyle Bunn, digital signage industry analyst, consultant extraordinaire - October 18, 2018
- In new fast casual concept Spyce, a robot’s place is in the kitchen - May 31, 2018
- Five for Five: Top reasons to attend the ICX Summit - May 16, 2018
- The ICX Interview with Christie Rice of Intel Corp. - April 16, 2018
- McDonald’s Virtual Pit Crew Experience had the right stuff to ‘Elevate’ CX. Does your brand? - February 6, 2018
- 5 questions with Richard Ventura, NEC Display Solutions of America - January 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Age of Wonders (if you make it) - December 20, 2017
- Staffless. Cashless. Gapless. Is this the future of shopping? - November 3, 2017
- ‘New wave’ retail is starting to crest - October 6, 2017
- Look through the ‘motivational lens’ to better understand and influence customers - August 10, 2017